1. We will supply the boxes. Since we will pack each food box with the same size box, your contribution will make it into the homes of the kids that need it quickly.
2. We have a detailed food donation list. If you want to provide the exact quantities for a full food box, you can find that list above. This list also has substitute items in the event that you can’t find the exact item you seek.
3. Donate Food. Drop donated food off at FBC of Smyrna Welcome Center entrance during weekday business hours (M-F 9am-4pm). The welcome center is in the North Parking Lot, adjacent to Market Village. Our address is 1275 Church Street, 30080.
4. Donate Money. Each food box costs approximately $30. If you would like to donate monetarily, please do so here.
4. Volunteers. We need people to help load and unload food, pack boxes, and deliver. Let us know you’d like to help by messaging us through Facebook.
This is a wonderful, huge undertaking! The more donations we receive, the more the children will benefit. Pray we can meet our challenge goal of 1500 boxes. That will be $45,000 worth of food.